Price Of Your Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equipment Application [Template]

Go down

Equipment Application [Template] Empty Equipment Application [Template]

Post by Cheshire Cat Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:19 pm

Name: What's the name of the Equipment?
Type: Self-Explanatory. What is it? Is it an armor? A Gun? Specify it.
Tier: What Tier is it? For Non-Alchemists/Non-Chimeras, it is the same rank as the user, and deals at rank-damage. For Alchemists and Chimeras, it's 1 Rank lower.
Close/Long-Range: Self-Explanatory. If it designed to be used in Melee combat, or in Long-Ranged assaults?
Description: Be very specific here and make sure you state everything. Everything. Range, if the weapon is a gun, length of the blade, if a sword, overall length, damage, EVERYTHING is important and to be stated.
Strengths: At least two. Bulletpoint them individually and explain them. What's this equipment's good part? What is it good at?
Weakness: At least two. Bulletpoint them individually and explain them. What is this equipment weak at? What is its weak spot?

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] What's the name of the Equipment?
[b]Type:[/b] Self-Explanatory. What is it? Is it an armor? A Gun? Specify it.
[b]Tier:[/b] What Tier is it? For Non-Alchemists/Non-Chimeras, it is the same rank as the user, and deals at rank-damage. For Alchemists and Chimeras, it's 1 Rank lower.
[b]Close/Long-Range:[/b] Self-Explanatory. If it designed to be used in Melee combat, or in Long-Ranged assaults?
[b]Description:[/b] Be very specific here and make sure you state everything. [b][i][u]Everything.[/u][/i][/b] Range, if the weapon is a gun, length of the blade, if a sword, overall length, damage, [i][b][u]EVERYTHING[/u][/b][/i] is important and to be stated.
[b]Strengths:[/b] At least two. Bulletpoint them individually and explain them. What's this equipment's good part? What is it good at?
[b]Weakness:[/b] At least two. Bulletpoint them individually and explain them. What is this equipment weak at? What is its weak spot?
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Owner

Back to top Go down