Price Of Your Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skills Application [Template]

Go down

Skills Application [Template] Empty Skills Application [Template]

Post by Cheshire Cat Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:23 pm

Alchemy Application

Alchemy Name: Please type here the name of the Alchemy you are using.
Dependant or Independant: Self-Explanatory. Does your character need a glove with a transmutation symbol in order to perform the skills? Or can he perform them without an object?
Description: Must be 250 words long. Describe your Alchemy in detail what it consists and how the character uses it.
Strengths: At least 3 strengths. Must indicate them clearly, bulletpoint them and explain them.
Weakness: At least 4 weakness. Weakness must always be one more than strengths. Must indicate clearly, bulletpoint, and explain them individually.
Abilities: Write all the abilities this magic provides to your character. For example, if your character is a Flame Alchemist, he'd have elemental advantage over Ice, etc.

SPELL TEMPLATE:

Skill Name: What's the name of this spell?
Tier: What rank is it?
Type: Deffensive, Offensive, Supportive.
Element: What element is it? Or does it not have a specific element?
Effects: What does it do? Remember to state every possible detail you can think of, such as spell range, are of effect, decribe the spell in depth, etc, so we can have a good idea of what the skill does and we can correct the app after that correctly. Please remember to write the range, speed, and endurance of a skill, if it needs them.
Duration: During how many posts can this spell remain activated?
Cooldown: Must be one post longer than the duration. During how many posts will this spell be unable to use?

Code:
[color=#FF0000][size=18]Alchemy Application[/size][/color]

[b]Alchemy Name:[/b] Please type here the name of the Alchemy you are using.
[b]Dependant or Independant:[/b] Self-Explanatory. Does your character need a glove with a transmutation symbol in order to perform the skills? Or can he perform them without an object?
[b]Description:[/b] Must be 250 words long. Describe your Alchemy in detail what it consists and how the character uses it.
[b]Strengths:[/b] At least 3 strengths. Must indicate them clearly, bulletpoint them and explain them.
[b]Weakness:[/b] At least 4 weakness. Weakness must always be one more than strengths. Must indicate clearly, bulletpoint, and explain them individually.
[b]Abilities:[/b] Write all the abilities this magic provides to your character. For example, if your character is a Flame Alchemist, he'd have elemental advantage over Ice, etc.

[color=#FF0000][size=18]SPELL TEMPLATE:[/size][/color]

[b]Skill Name:[/b] What's the name of this spell?
[b]Tier:[/b] What rank is it?
[b]Type:[/b] Deffensive, Offensive, Supportive.
[b]Element:[/b] What element is it? Or does it not have a specific element?
[b]Effects:[/b] What does it do? Remember to state [b][i]every[/i][/b] possible detail you can think of, such as spell range, are of effect, decribe the spell in depth, etc, so we can have a good idea of what the skill does and we can correct the app after that correctly. Please remember to write the [i]range, speed, and endurance[/i] of a skill, [i][b]if[/b][/i] it needs them.
[b]Duration:[/b] During how many posts can this spell remain activated?
[b]Cooldown:[/b] Must be one post longer than the duration. During how many posts will this spell be unable to use?
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Owner

Back to top Go down