Price Of Your Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertisement Event!

2 posters

Go down

Advertisement Event! Empty Advertisement Event!

Post by Cheshire Cat Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:12 pm

Hello everyone! Cheshire Cat here with an announcement! So, we opened the site not long ago, and although I've noticed that there has been interest showed towards it even without advertising, we still don't have as much members as to get anything going correctly. So what does that mean? That we need more members! I am quite conscient of the fact that I am still working on some issues and still fixing some errors, but I don't see why we don't begin advertising and bringing members to the site. Although advertising should be mainly the owner's work, or his staff's, I am going to need all of our current, and perhaps future, members' help in order to advertise, seeing as I myself am quite busy with fixing all of the issues that still need to be fixed in order for the site to be perfect.

However; I am perfectly conscient that advertising can be a very annoying task, and none of you is forced to actually advertise, which is the main reason as to why I decided to put up small rewards for those that take the time and efforts to advertise on different sites, in order to help our community grow bigger. So, it basically works like this: For each site you advertise on, and send me the link that proves you did advertise on that site, you get 1 Point, or in other words, 1P. Points will allow you, on their turn, to purchase the selected items/objects that are listed below. Naturally, the more you advertise, the more Points you'll have, and the more objects you'll be able to purchase.

Our Advert:

Items

Advertisement Event! Philosopher__s_stone_by_umbrascythe-d3333h7
The Philosopher's Stone
Description: The mysterious, mythic Philosopher's stone, the stone able to allow an Alchemist to perform Transmutations without having to worry about the law of equal exchange, the stone capable of giving an Alchemist unlimited power. A stone capable of making miracles happen, although a dark secret is hidden behind its creation...
Stock: 1x
Price: 150P

Bradley's Swords
Description: The sword that pertained to King Bradley long ago. Despite being a sword so old, it is in perfect conditions, no rust or damaged areas on its perfect, shiny complexion. Each sword deals Tier 6 Damage per hit, and can withstand 2 Tier 6 hits or the equal of it before breaking.
Price: 150P

Alchemy Gloves
Description: A pair of gloves with Transmutation symbols on them. They allow the user to posess a secondary Alchemy skill, regardless what their primary is. The gloves can give the user the ability to perform Flame Alchemy, Ice Alchemy, Steel Alchemy, Iron Alchemy, etc.
Price: 100P

Username Sparkles
Description: Allows whoever bought it to have fancy sparkles around his/her username.
Stock: 5x
Price: 50P

Username Glow
Description: Allows whoever bought it to have a fancy glow, the color of which can be chosen by the user, around his/her username.
Stock: 5x

Username Color
Description: Allows whoever bought it to have his username in a special, unique color, of choice, that doesn't coincide with any of the current factions' colors.
Stock: 2x

Sen
Description: Allows to convert Points into Sen, the monetary unit of Amestris. 1 Point equals 10,000 Sen
Stock: ∞x
Price: 1P

~ Shairako - 150P

~ Cheshire Cat - 25P

~ Belissa - 40P

~ Synthesis - 5P

Last edited by Cheshire Cat on Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Owner

Back to top Go down

Advertisement Event! Empty Re: Advertisement Event!

Post by Shairako Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:37 pm

As i have 150P together, i am buying that Philosopher Stone : D
Shairako
Shairako

Character sheet
Character Name: Shairako Iscariot
Alchemy: Chain Warden Alchemy
Title: The Chain Alchemist/Chain Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:39 pm

Shairako wrote:As i have 150P together, i am buying that Philosopher Stone : D

Damn you for surpassing my rank.

Advertisement Event! YxdzMSq

Congratulations on becoming the first Tier Homunculi on the site.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down