Price Of Your Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Case Silver

2 posters

Go down

Case Silver Empty Case Silver

Post by Railgun Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:46 am

Name:  Case Silver
Alias: Static Brain (nickname used by anyone close/romantically involved to insult Case), The Sliver Bolt, the human railgun, The Railgun Alchemist.
Birthday: 3rd of May
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Important Appearance Characteristics: more canine like teeth and auto-mail limbs for both his arms.

Personality: Case is intelligent and perceptive enough to make some sense of facial expressions of people who usually show none being able to notice the finer details this is usually because of his tenancy to remain quiet (apart from giving unneeded/unwanted off had sarcastic comments) when in large crowds or in a group conversation and takes in as much info from his surrounds. When people comment on this one person saying he acts more like an owl then a wolf, he replied saying "Look, owls and wolves are hunters and more or often stalk the prey before killing it, in other getting information on it." this is also because of the fact that he has trust issues with people due to the fact that he lost his family at a very young age and was alone for most of his years causing him to come across to people as rather stoic most of the. Being “raised” in the wild by his foster father “uncle” and at an orphanage home to “street rats” when he was young he is fiercely loyal to those that gain his trust and those who he trust would see him as a completely different person then those he doesn't. Those he trusts he considers family and is very overprotective of them to the point where he will do just about anything to protect them.  To the people he doesn't trust he comes across as rather cold hearted, cynical, sarcastic a-hole who looks on the negatives of life and can be very dense with things such as bromance. To the people he trusts he is a warm, kind hearted, caring person and a fiercely loyal friend, chilled / laid back person who gets angered and embarrassed easily. When Case is angry he becomes hot headed, rash and often growls at the person / people who pissed him off while showing his teeth similar to how a wolf threatens other creatures. When he is embarrassed he will blush intensely, if he go embarrassed by making a mistake he will then to scratch his nose, cheek or the back of his head and try to laugh it off, when he gets embarrassed from the person he is romantically interested in he will still blush while also stuttering and avoiding eye contact while acting a bit of a tsundere. But no matter if he trusts you or not he can still be seen as a socially awkward sarcastic person.

Case is very care free and relaxed when fighting and fights as if he is just going with the flow of the battle constantly making sarcastic and smart comments making fun of those he is fighting without realizing it. Also he is able to keep his head cool in almost every situation making him a person who can work under very high amounts of pressure in dire situations which is one of the plus points about him, but he does tend to get angry easily and when he does he goes berserk not caring if he inflicts injuries on himself. Growing up with a street rat (thieves) pack for a short part of his life of the years he spent in Xing, because of his short time with them he can take charge of a team and work with one flawlessly even if they didn't train together and he will never leave a comrade behind no matter what they might be. Also from his time in the "Street Rat Pack" he has gained an ability adapt to almost any given situation and environment, along with his unusual fighting style that resemble a mixture of multiple martial arts and street fighting styles.

Dislikes:

Fears:

General Appearance:

Case Silver VIA99rX

Face-Claim: Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail (picture edited)
Height: 6'2" ft
Weight: 200 lbs
Hair: spiky short to mid long length, brown-colored hair
Skin Tone: lightly tanned
Appearance: Case has the build of an average young man and a not so average height for one while being a man with a slightly tan skin tone, pale, cold and piercing blue eyes, and spiky brown-colored hair and his main outfit consists of an open-collared gold trimmed, black waistcoat with only one sleeve on his left arm, white baggy knee-length trousers, black open-toed sandals and the Gingham Check -patterned scarf he received from his adoptive mother and father in Xing. Though during formal or black tie events, he does not wear his usual attire with the expection of his father's pocket watch and his scarf, he would be see wearing a suit consisting of black blazer with matching trousers (though he tends to leave the blazer on his shoulders not putting his arms through the sleeves) a white linen dress shirt, a dark chocolate brown twine waistcoat and a silk pale blue eyes that match and brings out his eyes.

Affiliation:

Current Affiliation:  Independent Alchemist
Tier: Everyone starts as Tier 1. (Though due to the free tier thing i would like to be Tier 5)

History

Spoiler:

Last edited by Railgun on Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Railgun
Railgun

Location : I don't stay in one place for long...but I do like to lurk around Central

Back to top Go down

Case Silver Empty Re: Case Silver

Post by Railgun Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:24 am

Bump because done.
Railgun
Railgun

Location : I don't stay in one place for long...but I do like to lurk around Central

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:47 am

Hello Case! I'm Cheshire Cat, and I'll be grading your application today. Overall, it's a good application, yet it has some issues that are quite of importance that I need you to solve before I can put my approval stamp here, 'kay?

The only thing I want you to do is expand your Appearance a bit more. You have 81 words, but the minimum is 100. I may seem picky, but the rules are the rules Razz So yeah, Bump upon completion.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Railgun Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:38 pm

Bump hope it's all good now
Railgun
Railgun

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:24 am

Case Silver YxdzMSq
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down