Price Of Your Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Omniverse!

Go down

The Omniverse! Empty The Omniverse!

Post by Sasuke Uchiha Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:29 pm

Everyone that comes to the Omniverse has a different opinion on it. Heaven. Hell. A strange, vast place full of unfathomable and unimaginable technologies. A prison of backwards beliefs and bizarrities. Some just call it home, now.

It is unknown who, exactly, was the first to be summoned by Omni. What everyone knows is how it starts. You wake up in a black void, and there is a grinning silhouette in the darkness. You find you cannot speak, but somehow it seems to know what questions you want to ask, even without you asking.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My name is Omni. This is not the world you know. This is the Omniverse. You interest me, so I have made you part of it. The Omniverse is a place that reflects the wishes of those who are part of it. But! There are rules. I will explain them only once, so listen carefully.”

Omni hands you a glimmering orb in which all the colors of the rainbow coalesce. “This is Omnilium. It’s what ties the Omniverse together. Without it, you are nothing. With it, anything you desire can be yours. But you will need more than this. If you desire it enough, you will find it. You will find that using it comes naturally. Just think of what you desire most.

“You will not be alone in the Omniverse. There are others. Of course, they, too desire Omnilium. Do not fear death. For as long as you interest me, you will be reborn.

“That’s all you need to know right now. You’ll figure out the rest soon enough. I’ll be watching … and waiting.”

The darkness fades away, and you find yourself in a vast, empty white landscape, in front of a fountain. Often, memories of what happened before coming to the Omniverse are foggy - it feels much like waking up, where you can't remember the exact moment you fell asleep. Some suffer from more extensive amnesia, and many find their abilities to have weakened, strengthened, or simply changed.

Those who are summoned by Omni are known as 'Primes', and always arrive at the Fountain of Infinity located in the Nexus. The Nexus, as your character will come to discover, is the hub of the world. It connects to the eight main verses, each of which have come to be inhabited by different races and factions. The two most powerful factions are the Kingdom and Empire, led by King Aragorn and Emperor Palpatine, the latter of whom claims to be the first Prime.

Not all of the Omniverse's inhabitants are Primes. Most people are secondaries - those summoned by a Prime. Unlike Primes, secondaries cannot use Omnilium themselves, and as such are much weaker than Primes. Some are summoned to use as minions, while others are treated as countrymen and companions to bring solace to them in this strange alien world.

Some Primes wander the Nexus until they find one of the gates to another verse, but most are found and 'rescued' by the Empire or the Kingdom, who often fight for control of the Fountain of Infinity. They will often treat new Primes by giving them a place to live and information about the world to start out with. Other factions are generally not so overt, but often have scouts in the Nexus to see what's happening.

Besides what Omni tells all Primes, little is known about him or the nature of the Omniverse, but it is rumoured that he will explain everything to those who can find a way to him in the Oververse.

It has been eight years since the first Primes arrived in the Omniverse. Cities have risen and fallen, some have prospered while others have been pushed into darkness. As a new wave of Primes enters the Omniverse, the next chapter of the story begins. Your chapter.

The Omniverse!
Sasuke Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum