Price Of Your Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Testing shiz, bro. Dun look, 'kay?

Go down

Testing shiz, bro. Dun look, 'kay? Empty Testing shiz, bro. Dun look, 'kay?

Post by Elvira Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:31 am

THESE ARE THE DAYS
WHEN I HATE THE WORLD

HATE THE RICH, HATE THE HAPPY, HATE THE COMPLACENT. TV WATCHERS, BEER DRINKERS, THE SATISFIED ONES. BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN BE ALL THOSE LITTLE HATEFUL THINGS AND THEN I HATE MYSELF FOR REALIZING THAT. BE SAFE, BE SAFE.
WORDS

@tag
TAGGED

notes
WORDS
one of those stinking awful black days where nothing is pleasing and everything that happens is an excuse for anger, an outlet for emotions stockpiled, an arsenal, and armor. these are the days when i hate the world. hate the rich. hate the happy. hate the complacent. the tv watchers, beer drinkers, the satisfied ones. because i know i can be all of those little hateful things, and then i hate myself for realizing that.  there's no preventative or safe approach for living. we each know our own fate. we know from our youth how to be treated, how we'll be received, how we shall end. these things don't change. you can change your clothes, change your hairstyle, your friends, cities, continents, but sooner or later your own self will always catch up - always it waits in the wings. ideas swirl, but don't stick; they appear, but then run off like rain on the windshield. one of those rainy day car rides, my head implodes. the atmosphere in this car, a mirror of my skull: wet, damp, dripping and misted with cold. walls of gray; not a song on the radio, not a thought in my head. i know a place we can go where you'll fall in love so hard that you'll wish you were dead.

let's take life and slow it down, incredibly slow, frame by frame, with two minutes that take ten years to live out. yeah, let's do that. telephone poles like a praying mantis against the sky, metal arms outstretched. so much land traveled, so little sense made of it. it doesn't mean a thing, all this land laid out behind us; i'd like to take off into these woods and get good and lost for a while. i'm disgusted with petty concerns: parking tickets, breakfast specials. does someone just have to carry this weight? abstract typography, methane covenant, linear gospel, nashville sales lady, stocky emissary, torturous lice, mad elizabeth, chemotherapy garbage. i know a place we can go where you'll fall in love so hard that you'll wish you were dead.

the light within you shines like a diamond mine, like an unarmed walrus, like a dead man face down on the highway, like a snake eating its own tail, a steam turbine, frog pond. two full closets burst open in disarray, soap bubbles in the sun, hospital death bed, red convertible, shopping list, death's head, devils dancing, bleached white buildings, memory, movements. the movie, unpeeling, unreeling, about to begin. i know a place we can go where you'll fall in love so hard that you'll wish you were dead.

i've seen your hallway, you're a darn call away. i hear your stairs creak. i can fix my mind on your "yes" and on your "no". i'll film your face today in the sparkling canals - all red, yellow, blue, green brilliance and silver dutch reflections. racing thoughts, racing thoughts, all too real. you're moving so fast, now, i can't hold your image: this image i have of your face by the window, me standing beside you, my arm on your shoulder. a catalogue of images, flashing glimpses, then gone again. i'm tethered to this post you've sunk in me. every clear afternoon i'll think of you, up in the air, twisting your heel, your knees up around me, my face in your hair. you scream so well, your smile so loud, it still rings in my ears. i know a place we can go where you'll fall in love so hard that you'll wish you were dead.

inhibition, distant, tired of longing. clean my teeth, stay on the course, hold the wheel, steer on to freedom. open all the boxes, open all the boxes, open all the boxes, open all the boxes. times square midday, newspaper buildings, news headlines going around. you watch as they go and hope for some good ones. those tree shadows in the park, they're all whispering, chasing leaves. around six pm, shadows across the cobblestones. girl in front of a bathroom mirror as she slowly and carefully paints her face green, mask-like, like matisse, "portrait with green stripe". long shot through an apartment window, a monologue on top, but no girl in shot. the light within me shines like a diamond mine, like an unarmed walrus, like a dead man face down on the highway. like a snake eating its own tail, a steam turbine, frog pond. two  full closets burst open in disarray, soap bubbles in the sun, hospital death bed, red convertible, shopping list, death's head, devils dancing, bleached white buildings, memory, movements. the movie, unreeling, about to begin.
deltra of gangnam style
Elvira
Elvira

Character sheet
Character Name: Elvira Aronwen
Alchemy: Toxic Alchemy
Title:

Back to top Go down

Testing shiz, bro. Dun look, 'kay? Empty Re: Testing shiz, bro. Dun look, 'kay?

Post by Elvira Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:13 pm

"hello." i pulled the window up and looked into the sky to say, "how are you?" between these empty walls there's no one but me. "morning." and here the daylight is covered up with pouring rain. "tic toc." won't someone come by and wind me up today? one, two, three, four. tell me why you run away and keep it all inside. tell me, are you just afraid of letting free your mind? tell me 'cause i promise that i'll take you seriously.

WEAPONS

with whoever
with whoever
with whoever

ARMOURS

with whoever
with whoever

ITEMS

with whoever
with whoever
with whoever
deltra of gangnam style
Elvira
Elvira

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elvira Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:02 pm

in-progress
none.
completed
none.
dead
none.
(C) ELLIE @ GANGNAM STYLE
Elvira
Elvira

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elvira Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:13 pm

FIRST LAST NAME
gender - age - sexuality - other - profile

FRIENDS
Every time I look at the sky after the rain

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec pulvinar nulla id rhoncus commodo. Proin sit amet pellentesque lorem. Sed massa lacus, semper a nunc a, pretium tincidunt velit. Maecenas vestibulum sit amet orci nec lacinia. Suspendisse vitae semper lectus, ac aliquam eros. Nulla elementum augue ut enim malesuada interdum. Vivamus porttitor bibendum nisi non tempus. Vestibulum varius nec nibh sed ultricies. Maecenas tempor volutpat risus et vulputate.

ENEMIES
I think of the past when I was only a crybaby

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec pulvinar nulla id rhoncus commodo. Proin sit amet pellentesque lorem. Sed massa lacus, semper a nunc a, pretium tincidunt velit. Maecenas vestibulum sit amet orci nec lacinia. Suspendisse vitae semper lectus, ac aliquam eros. Nulla elementum augue ut enim malesuada interdum. Vivamus porttitor bibendum nisi non tempus. Vestibulum varius nec nibh sed ultricies. Maecenas tempor volutpat risus et vulputate.

LOVES
I was frantically going after someone's back

And saying "I wanna become stronger"

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS
Elvira
Elvira

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elvira Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:16 am

character name
one line of info/quote/lyrics/whatever

Grunge loafer flats rings bandeau collarless luxe relaxed metallic. Oversized sweatshirt envelope clutch neutral cuff vintage seam Maison Martin Margiela indigo denim shorts. Cotton ribbed print leggings Acne skirt Lanvin. Leather tote tucked t-shirt cashmere powder blue dungaree boots Hermès chignon.

Maxi cable knit Céline Prada Saffiano silhouette A.P.C. clutch. Jil Sander Vasari pastel leather black plaited. Shoe ecru crop Saint Laurent button up. Furla slipper statement chunky sole lilac.

character name

Grunge loafer flats rings bandeau collarless luxe relaxed metallic. Oversized sweatshirt envelope clutch neutral cuff vintage seam Maison Martin Margiela indigo denim shorts. Cotton ribbed print leggings Acne skirt Lanvin. Leather tote tucked t-shirt cashmere powder blue dungaree boots Hermès chignon.

Maxi cable knit Céline Prada Saffiano silhouette A.P.C. clutch. Jil Sander Vasari pastel leather black plaited. Shoe ecru crop Saint Laurent button up. Furla slipper statement chunky sole lilac.

character name

LAIKA OF GS!
Elvira
Elvira

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elvira Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:07 am

If I fall back down
you're gonna help me back
---up again*
Don't worry about me, I'm gonna make it alright Got my enemies crossed out in my sight I take a bad situation gonna make it right In the shadows of darkness I stand in the light You see it's our style to keep it true I've had a bad year, a lot to go through I've been knocked out, beat down, black and blue She's not the one coming back for you She's not the one coming back for you*
Don't worry about me, I'm gonna make it alright Got my enemies crossed out in my sight I take a bad situation gonna make it right In the shadows of darkness I stand in the light You see it's our style to keep it true I've had a bad year, a lot to go through I've been knocked out, beat down, black and blue She's not the one coming back for you She's not the one coming back for you

If I fall back down, you're gonna help me back up again If I fall back down, you're gonna be my friend If I fall back down, you're gonna help me back up again If I fall back down, you're gonna be my friend

It takes disaster to learn a lesson You're gonna make it through the darkest night Some people betray one and cause treason We're gonna make everything alright Well the worst of times, now, they don't phase me Even if I look and act really crazy I went way down, she betrayed me Now my vision is no longer hazy I'm very lucky to have my crew They stood by me when she flew I've been knocked out, beat down, black and blue She's not the one coming back for you She's not the one coming back for you

If I fall back down, you're gonna help me back up again If I fall back down, you're gonna be my friend If I fall back down, you're gonna help me back up again If I fall back down, you're gonna be my friend If I fall back down, you're gonna help me back up again If I fall back down, you're gonna be my friend If I fall back down, you're gonna help me back up again If I fall back down, you're gonna be my friend
WORDS so many xx - TAGS someone can go here - NOTES Some notes can go here.
made by jinx of adoxography and GS
Elvira
Elvira

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elvira Fri May 01, 2015 2:26 pm

Notes
Notes go here.
WORDS
TAGS
@name
LYRICS GO HERE
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ne mea quodsi intellegebat. Virtute vocibus consetetur in qui, et justo temporibus vis. An velit falli iusto sed. Mea dolor urbanitas et, sed nulla graeci nusquam no. Ad qui nibh nominati, nec semper debitis ea. Est ad wisi minim nostro, mei ridens consequat at. His probo menandri conclusionemque ad, at quo primis omittam copiosae.An ceteros sententiae cum, nec soleat inimicus sadipscing ea, sonet choro principes et eos. Utamur splendide adversarium ne his, virtute inermis eum in. Cu soleat feugiat his. Sed eu nihil dictas commune, has augue dolores ei. Quot commodo similique ex per. Vel eius latine ad, perfecto principes ad nec. Consequat argumentum ius no, duo at diam sint discere.Et sed quas assum laudem. Eum et prima partem libris. Ne mucius splendide mnesarchum qui, ut soleat vidisse explicari usu, sea natum dolor eirmod in. Mea civibus appetere et, te impedit mediocritatem pri. Congue iudico sea eu, suas detracto ei usu. Ea appareat scaevola eloquentiam eos.Quodsi eripuit blandit vim ex. Everti invidunt oportere cum ne, cu minim scripta duo. Nec quas augue adversarium no. Tritani praesent forensibus id qui, ea vel vivendum instructior. Eam sale quidam facilisi ex, ad postea placerat probatus vis. An agam tritani vis, vel illum singulis partiendo in. Cu facilis accusata qualisque nam.Tantas facilisis elaboraret ne has, putent fabulas ei eam. Eripuit appareat praesent pri ea. Brute invenire ut duo, mei omnis solum fabellas ea. Vis ea quod sale suavitate, ius audire debitis ea.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ne mea quodsi intellegebat. Virtute vocibus consetetur in qui, et justo temporibus vis. An velit falli iusto sed. Mea dolor urbanitas et, sed nulla graeci nusquam no. Ad qui nibh nominati, nec semper debitis ea. Est ad wisi minim nostro, mei ridens consequat at. His probo menandri conclusionemque ad, at quo primis omittam copiosae.An ceteros sententiae cum, nec soleat inimicus sadipscing ea, sonet choro principes et eos. Utamur splendide adversarium ne his, virtute inermis eum in. Cu soleat feugiat his. Sed eu nihil dictas commune, has augue dolores ei. Quot commodo similique ex per. Vel eius latine ad, perfecto principes ad nec. Consequat argumentum ius no, duo at diam sint discere.Et sed quas assum laudem. Eum et prima partem libris. Ne mucius splendide mnesarchum qui, ut soleat vidisse explicari usu, sea natum dolor eirmod in. Mea civibus appetere et, te impedit mediocritatem pri. Congue iudico sea eu, suas detracto ei usu. Ea appareat scaevola eloquentiam eos.Quodsi eripuit blandit vim ex. Everti invidunt oportere cum ne, cu minim scripta duo. Nec quas augue adversarium no. Tritani praesent forensibus id qui, ea vel vivendum instructior. Eam sale quidam facilisi ex, ad postea placerat probatus vis. An agam tritani vis, vel illum singulis partiendo in. Cu facilis accusata qualisque nam.Tantas facilisis elaboraret ne has, putent fabulas ei eam. Eripuit appareat praesent pri ea. Brute invenire ut duo, mei omnis solum fabellas ea. Vis ea quod sale suavitate, ius audire debitis ea.
Made by Siren of GS and THQ
Elvira
Elvira

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elvira Thu May 28, 2015 1:06 pm

Aedre

Death's Right Hand

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum volutpat gravida magna, hendrerit feugiat magna commodo nec. Phasellus congue lacus sem, eu imperdiet erat ullamcorper nec. Nulla tincidunt augue ac sem sodales, in egestas nisl rhoncus. Donec commodo aliquam varius. Mauris scelerisque vulputate rhoncus. Donec felis massa, ornare vel erat eu, mattis tincidunt odio. In at convallis orci. Nulla adipiscing id velit ut euismod. Cras porta rutrum orci non cursus. In eu tristique justo. Suspendisse blandit iaculis leo, et ullamcorper nibh pulvinar quis. In in ipsum nec justo blandit feugiat iaculis venenatis est. Suspendisse et enim orci.

Vestibulum eleifend augue iaculis, volutpat magna sit amet, auctor massa. Maecenas egestas leo et mauris iaculis, nec aliquet dolor rhoncus. Ut malesuada sapien eget volutpat cursus. Suspendisse sed nulla pretium, porta sem vel, ultricies urna. Etiam dignissim nunc a dapibus vulputate. Proin bibendum venenatis tellus, sed volutpat dolor tristique sit amet. Mauris in mi vulputate, elementum magna ut, rutrum massa. Maecenas porttitor orci eu arcu varius, imperdiet tincidunt lorem fermentum.

Mauris nec facilisis nunc, non tincidunt elit. Morbi sit amet dolor cursus, fermentum arcu at, fringilla nulla. Nunc porttitor dapibus neque, at tempus massa consectetur nec. Duis dolor odio, fermentum a mollis a, interdum eget leo. Nam consequat, neque ut lobortis blandit, leo eros elementum sapien, nec blandit est arcu quis dui. Nam pretium in nibh sed dictum. Nam consectetur, urna sit amet sodales luctus, neque arcu luctus ipsum, id lacinia lorem augue interdum justo.

Quisque volutpat, lacus nec auctor faucibus, est ante vulputate ante, id faucibus orci turpis sit amet dui. Fusce viverra lorem vitae tellus eleifend fringilla. Phasellus iaculis porta arcu, non tristique lacus cursus eget. Ut sed odio ante. Proin non scelerisque velit, ut commodo purus. Mauris vestibulum, libero nec rutrum congue, lacus velit vestibulum ipsum, in ultrices lacus quam sit amet orci. Duis porttitor purus et metus vestibulum, vel commodo lacus dapibus. In ullamcorper leo vitae nisl luctus pharetra. Integer ac est non eros congue ornare. Maecenas nec consequat magna. Nullam felis nisl, cursus eget diam eu, congue porta ante.

Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Fusce faucibus, nulla eget viverra suscipit, massa lectus vestibulum lectus, eget fringilla libero urna in metus. Phasellus nunc metus, semper at lacus ut, commodo mollis nisl. Donec in nibh dui. Mauris feugiat ultricies condimentum. Maecenas porttitor cursus mauris, vel semper orci porta et. Nulla vitae gravida sem. Sed ac tortor purus.

Elvira
Elvira

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down